October 19, 2014

how to: get good grades in school


1. Study, study, study! Don't think your a geek if you study. If you want to pass your test then you have to study.

2. Participate in class. Some teachers give points just for participating. So if you just raise your hand once or twice to answer a question, you got points right there!

3. Listen in class. This is so important guys. To pass the "big" test, you need to know the information. And to know the information you have to listen in class.

4. Do your homework! Not only does homework help you, but it is worth a grade! (duhh). Doing homework is actually helping you in the long run. So please just do your homework.

5. Don't procrastinate. Please, please, please, please don't wait until the last minute to get something done. It will become a habit and you might actually forget to do it. Just try to get the assignment done as soon as possible, so that you don't have to worry about it later.

6. Take extra credit seriously. Most teachers don't offer extra credit often. So if there offering you an extra 10 points, you better take it! That 10 points can bring your grade up a whole letter.

7. Set goals for yourself. While taking a test I always say "I'm rooting for a C, nothing less than a C!" and every time I swear I get an A or a B. Set a goal for yourself that you know you can meet.

8. Remember your biggest goal! Everyone wants to graduate from highschool and be successful, remember that while your taking a test or doing homework. I swear all your hard work will pay off in the end.

9. Use your resources. Every time I don't understand something in class, I go online to look for help. YouTube has many great videos helping you with certain topics. Plus there are many great sites around the web.

10. Do the best that you can do! I know everyone isn't a straight A student, but I do know that everyone can apply themselves to the fullest. So by writing this I'm not expecting everyone to get all A's, I'm expecting everyone to try there hardest!

xo, azia

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my post(s)! leave a cute comment and i will surely get back to you ♡



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...