November 29, 2015

daily journal 5 // my thanksgiving break

sooooooooo, thanksgiving was great, a lot of good food! spent time with family and friends, BUT now it's Sunday and im dreading going back to school tomorrow. anyways, in this post, I will be talking about my thanksgiving break day by day.

thursday - thanksgiving yay!
so on thursday, I woke up around 9:30 and started to help my mom and aunt prepare food, after that I baked cookies, then took a shower, by this time it was 11:30ish. I got dressed and dolled up then sat on my couch until people arrived at my house. once people arrived, we had a good time and ate of course.


friday - black friday shopping
im not one of those people to wake up extremely early to black friday shop or camp outside of stores, but me and my aunt did go black friday shopping around noon. we did a lot of xmas shopping and i tried on a lot of corsets, (as you guys know, im getting a waist trainer very soon for my birthday), this was a very fun day!


saturday - chill
by saturday I really didn't feel like doing much so I just chilled the whole day, i ate and watched youtube videos for hours. oh and my grandparents visited :)

sunday - homework day :((
today, i woke up around 9:00, washed my face, brushed my teeth, then proceeded to start homework. i wrote a speech for my speech class, then did some math homework, then wrote an essay for my health class, by then I was super tired of homework but still had some to do. i took a break and that's how I ended up here!


so with that being said, i still have act prep to do, reading for my english class, and studying for finals. talk to you guys later!!!

xo, azia

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my post(s)! leave a cute comment and i will surely get back to you ♡



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...