i am so sorry that i've been gone for ages. school has been crazyyyyyy (ill do a school update post soon!) but anyways, lately i've been all about self love and connecting with myself so i wanted to make this post. i've researched a lot of thought provoking questions to ask yourself and to answer honestly. this might help you realize your weaknesses and strengths and help improve yourself.
1. you are on a flight from honolulu to chicago non-stop. there is a fire in the back of the plane. you have enough time to make ONE phone call. who do you call? what do you tell them?
2. you can have one of the following two things. which do you choose? why? love and trust.
3. If you could send a message to the entire world, what would you say in 30 seconds?
4. would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
5. if you had to choose five words to describe yourself, what would the words be?
6. what do you really love to do? do you do it often? if you answer no, why not?
7. are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
8. what do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? why would it be hard to lose?
9. when was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
10. what are the things that stand between you and complete happiness?
*you can leave some of your answers in the comments box*