June 23, 2014

liebster award

...
I have been nominated for the LIEBSTER AWARD by the lovely Paige from The Joys Of Being Paige
You guys know how long I've been waiting to win this. This means the world to me! So instead of my blabbing away, how about we start?
RULES
1. Provide a link back to the blogger who nominated you
2. Post 11 random facts about you
3. Answer 11 random questions set by the blogger who nominated you
4. Nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers (excluding who nominated you) and 11 questions for them to answer
5. Let the nominees know that you have nominated them
FACTS ABOUT ME
☯ I love drinking tea.
☯ You might not know but I'm kind of a hipster. shhh lol
☯ I play volleyball.
☯ Right now I'm playing Rayman Legends on the Wii U.
☯ I want some frilly socks.
☯ I'm addicted to blogging.
☯ I am an everyday blogger.
☯ I love cats.
☯ My nickname is Kat.
☯ I love converse.
☯ My fave color is red.
QUESTIONS BY PAIGE

Q. Describe yourself in 5 words.
A. Intelligent, Healthy, Stylish, Nerdy, and Determined.
Q. Do you have any pet peeves?
A. Yes a lot lol, I hate when people lie and cheat. Also when people copy me, I really hate that.
Q. What is your favourite procession in the world?
A. I realy don't know lol. #brainfart
Q. How would you describe your blog?
A. I would say my blog has a good vibe. Like people feel welcome to visit and browse my blog. And it's totally fun, no one wants a boring blog right?
Q. What are your favourite school subjects?
A. Math & Social Studies.
Q. Right Handed or Left Handed?
A. Right Handed.
Q. What size foot are you?
A. 7 ½
Q. Are you scared of anything?
A. I have four fears like Tobias. LOL
Q. Favourite Food?
A. Pizza & Fries & Pancakes
Q. Favourite Drink?
A. Snapple Peach Tea & Brisk
Q. What inspired you to write your blog?
A. Idk, Is that sad? One day I just woke up and said "I'm gonna make a blog today"
It's weird I know.

QUESTIONS FOR NOMINEE'S
How old are you?
How would you describe your blog?
If you could change your name to anything what would you change it to?
What super power do you want?
What are your favorite blogs?
What are your favorite youtube channels?
Do you wear makeup? Why?
What are you doing right now? (Besides reading this)
Fave tv show?
Fave shoe brand?
What kind of phone do you have?
I NOMINATE
All of you!
^ Is that allowed? lol
If you want to be nominated for this award. Ask me a question for my Q&A below in the comments. You'll automatically be added!
Thanks again Paige for nominating me!
Now onto the GOALS UPDATE!
Sorry this post is so long.
But I will be doing a goals update for the month of June.
You can view our goals for June here
I just wanted to tell you that we met all of our goals for this month! YAY! Thanks guys.
Talk to you tomorrow gorgeous!

xo, azia

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my post(s)! leave a cute comment and i will surely get back to you ♡



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...